Key Account Manager
itslearning is an international e-learning company for education with subsidiaries in 7 countries and partners in 6 countries. With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Our learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. We are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales growth of a leading learning management system (LMS), platform environment within Education.
- Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s learning model is an innovative solution to their challenges.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at primary and secondary schools.
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve classrooms.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by developing new business.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience selling technology, software or consulting – licensing and service experience a plus
- Proven success with solution-based selling and consultative sales – experience with multi-year, complex, concept sales a plus.
- Successful experience managing a field sales territory and managing clients through a full sales cycle.
- Consultative approach to selling through disarming attitude, empathetic mindset, and value-adding solutions
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client relationships – with proven success hitting or surpassing set quotas
- Ability to negotiate deals which meets both parties objectives
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Regional travel required.
- BS/BA required.
- Required language fluency: English and Swedish